This work is a collaboration between the University of Arizona
Washington State University
and the University of Florida
Funding: The Citrus Advanced Technology Program: The citrus psyllid transcriptome
and time course differential gene expression in Ca. Liberibacter-infected/free whole psyllids and organs.
- The Sanger ESTs (ref #1) were contributed by
Dr. Wayne Hunter
(USDA Lab, ARF, Ft Pierce FL).
Funded in part by the 'Florida Citrus Production, Research Advisory Council'
- The 454 libraries (whole body and gut) were sequenced by the UA Core Facility UAGC.
- The assembly and annotation was performed by PAVE (ref #2).
- ACP 454 has been annotated with the July 2010 release of UniProt, as well as NCBI nt from the same time.
- ACP Sanger has been annotated with the Feb 2011 UniProt, invertebrate division only. Full UniProt annotation plus nt is in progress.
- ACP 454 unassembled reads can be downloaded here. Note: 158MB download; right-click and save-as.
- Hunter et al. (2009) Psyllid Biology: Expressed Genes in Adult Asian Citrus Psyllids, Diaphorina citri Kuwayama
The Open Entolmology Journal 3, 19-29. PDF
- Soderlund et al. (2009) PAVE: Program for Assembling and Viewing ESTs. BMC Genomics 10:400.