This work is a collaboration between the University of Arizona
Washington State University
and the University of Florida
Funding: The Citrus Advanced Technology Program: The citrus psyllid transcriptome
and time course differential gene expression in Ca. Liberibacter-infected/free whole psyllids and organs.
TW Fisher, M Vyas, R He, W Nelson, JM Cicero, M Willer, R Kim, R Kramer, GA May, JA Crow, CA Soderlund, DR Gang and JK Brown (2014)
Comparison of Potato and Asian Citrus Psyllid Adult and Nymph Transcriptomes Identified Vector Transcripts with Potential Involvement in Circulative, Propagative Liberibacter Transmission.
Pathogens 3(4), 875-907; doi:10.3390/pathogens3040875.
ACPPoP - download the published transcriptomes or view the database using the TCW applet (ref #1).
Sanger EST and 454 Sequencing
- The Sanger ESTs (ref #2) were contributed by
Dr. Wayne Hunter
(USDA Lab, ARF, Ft Pierce FL).
Funded in part by the 'Florida Citrus Production, Research Advisory Council'
- The 454 libraries (whole body and gut) were sequenced by the UA Core Facility UAGC.
- The assembly and annotation was performed by PAVE (ref #3).
- ACP 454 has been annotated with the July 2010 release of UniProt, as well as NCBI nt from the same time.
- ACP Sanger has been annotated with the Feb 2011 UniProt, invertebrate division only. Full UniProt annotation plus nt is in progress.
- ACP 454 unassembled reads can be downloaded here. Note: 158MB download; right-click and save-as.
- Soderlund et al. (2013) TCW: Transcriptome Computational Workbench. PLOS One DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0069401
- Hunter et al. (2009) Psyllid Biology: Expressed Genes in Adult Asian Citrus Psyllids, Diaphorina citri Kuwayama
The Open Entolmology Journal 3, 19-29. PDF
- Soderlund et al. (2009) PAVE: Program for Assembling and Viewing ESTs. BMC Genomics 10:400.